Blake Sabol and the San Francisco Giants will hit the field at American Family Field on Saturday, May 27, where they will match up with the Milwaukee Brewers and starting pitcher Corbin Burnes. The contest will start at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Sabol ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Sabol
Get the latest odds for Sabol and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Burnes (4-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed five innings while giving up five earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 28-year-old ranks 41st in ERA (3.97), 37th in WHIP (1.218), and 42nd in K/9 (8.1).
- The Brewers strike out 8.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 4.19 this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of 1.305 as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- With 70 homers allowed, the Brewers rank 26th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Sabol or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Blake Sabol Stats vs. the Brewers
Sabol Stats and Trends
- Sabol has collected a base hit 20 times this season in 36 games played (55.6%), including multiple knocks on six occasions (16.7%).
- In five of 36 games this season, he has homered (13.9%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 11 of 36 games this season (30.6%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- In 10 of 36 games this year (27.8%), Sabol has driven in a run, and in three of those games (8.3%) he knocked in multiple runs.
- In 86.1% of his 36 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (31 times). He’s also had 11 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (30.6%).
|10 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (50.0%)|
|5 (31.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (25.0%)|
|2 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (15.0%)|
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Sabol, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.