American Family Field is where Owen Miller and the Milwaukee Brewers will take on starter Logan Webb and the San Francisco Giants on Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Miller ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Miller
Get the latest odds for Miller and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants’ Webb (3-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed four hits in six scoreless innings pitched against the Miami Marlins on Saturday.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 26-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (2.91), 24th in WHIP (1.108), and 30th in K/9 (9).
- The Giants have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Giants rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.302 WHIP this season.
- The Giants have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 15th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Miller or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Owen Miller Stats vs. the Giants
Miller Stats and Trends
- Miller has reached base with a base hit 26 times this year in 34 games played (76.5%), including multiple knocks in 20.6% of them (seven times).
- He has homered in 11.8% of his games this season (34 contests), going yard in 3.4% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 13 times this year in 34 games played (38.2%), including three times when he tallied multiple runs (8.8%).
- In 10 of 34 games this season, Miller has tallied an RBI. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 15 out of 34 games this season (44.1%), while fanning multiple times in three of them (8.8%).
|12 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (87.5%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (31.3%)|
|8 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (31.3%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.3%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Miller, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.