Adley Rutschman’s Baltimore Orioles and the Texas Rangers, who will be sending Andrew Heaney to the mound, face off at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Rutschman ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rutschman
Get the latest odds for Rutschman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Heaney (3-3) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up no earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.12, 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .213 in nine games this season.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.74 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.199 WHIP this season, fourth-best in the majors.
- The Rangers have allowed the sixth-fewest home runs this season at just 49, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rutschman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Adley Rutschman Stats vs. the Rangers
Rutschman Stats and Trends
- Rutschman has recorded a hit 33 times this season in 51 games played (64.7%), with 10 multi-hit efforts (19.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 15.7% of his games this season (51 contests), going yard in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 21 times this season in 51 contests (41.2%), including scoring multiple runs in 5.9% of games (three times).
- In 37.3% of his 51 games this season, Rutschman has picked up an RBI (19 times). Also, he’s put up four games with multiple RBI in 2023 (7.8%) and plated three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 43.1% of his 51 games this season, he has struck out (22 times). He’s also had six games with multiple Ks in 2023 (11.8%).
|19 (79.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (51.9%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (14.8%)|
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (29.6%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.7%)|
|12 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (25.9%)|
Ready to bet on Rutschman, the Orioles or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.