Target Field is where Christian Vazquez and the Minnesota Twins will challenge starter Chris Bassitt and the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Vázquez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Vázquez
Get the latest odds for Vázquez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- Bassitt (5-3) will take to the mound for the Blue Jays and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 34-year-old’s 3.03 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.027 WHIP ranks 11th, and 7.5 K/9 ranks 51st among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Blue Jays have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays have a combined WHIP of 1.286 as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have given up 68 home runs so far this season (the 25th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Vázquez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christian Vázquez Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Vázquez Stats and Trends
- Vazquez has collected a base hit 16 times this season in 34 games played (47.1%), including multiple knocks on seven occasions (20.6%).
- He has not yet hit a long ball this season in 34 games.
- In 26.5% of his games this season (nine of 34), he has scored at least one run. In four of those games (11.8%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Vazquez has notched at least one RBI seven times this year in 34 games played (20.6%), including three times plating multiple runs (8.8%).
- He has struck out one or more times in 61.8% of his games this year (21 of 34), striking out multiple times in eight of them (23.5%).
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (52.9%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (23.5%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (17.6%)|
Ready to bet on Vázquez, the Twins or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.