American Family Field is where Brandon Crawford and the San Francisco Giants will challenge starter Corbin Burnes and the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Crawford ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Crawford
Get the latest odds for Crawford and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Burnes (4-4) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in five innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 28-year-old’s 3.97 ERA ranks 41st, 1.218 WHIP ranks 37th, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 42nd among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Brewers have a 8.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Brewers have the 14th-ranked ERA (4.19) in the majors this season.
- Brewers pitchers have a 1.305 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Brewers have allowed the fifth-most home runs this season with 70, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Crawford or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Crawford Stats vs. the Brewers
Crawford Stats and Trends
- Crawford has picked up a hit in 13 of 27 games this season (48.1%), with multiple base hits in two of them.
- He has gone yard in four of 27 games in 2023 (14.8%), which is 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least once five times this year in 27 games played (18.5%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Crawford has driven in at least one run seven times this year in 27 games played (25.9%), including three games with more than one RBI (11.1%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has been set down on strikes in 81.5% of his 27 games this season, while fanning more than once in 44.4% of those contests (12).
|8 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (38.5%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.7%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (15.4%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (15.4%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (15.4%)|
Ready to bet on Crawford, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.