Casey Schmitt and the San Francisco Giants meet starter Corbin Burnes and the Milwaukee Brewers at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at American Family Field.
Looking to place a wager on Schmitt ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Schmitt
Get the latest odds for Schmitt and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Burnes (4-4) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in five innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 28-year-old ranks 41st in ERA (3.97), 37th in WHIP (1.218), and 42nd in K/9 (8.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Brewers average the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.1) in the league this season.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 4.19 this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- Brewers pitchers have a 1.305 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Brewers have given up the fifth-most long balls so far this season with 70 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Schmitt or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Casey Schmitt Stats vs. the Brewers
Schmitt Stats and Trends
- Schmitt has collected a hit in 13 of 17 games this year, with multiple hits in eight of them.
- This season, he has gone yard in two of the 17 games, leaving the ballpark in 3% of his plate appearances.
- In 41.2% of his games this season (seven of 17), he has touched home plate at least one time. In three of those games (17.6%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- In nine of 17 games this season (52.9%), Schmitt has driven in a run, and in three of those games (17.6%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In seven of 17 games this year (41.2%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, three of those games (17.6%) included a performance that resulted in more than one punchout.
|7 (87.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (66.7%)|
|4 (50.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (44.4%)|
|4 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (33.3%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (11.1%)|
|4 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (55.6%)|
Ready to bet on Schmitt, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.