The upcoming game between Joseph Ortiz’s Baltimore Orioles and the Texas Rangers (with Andrew Heaney getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Ortiz ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Ortiz
Get the latest odds for Ortiz and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Heaney (3-3) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up no earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.12, 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .213 in nine games this season.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.74 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined 1.199 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-lowest in MLB.
- With just 49 homers allowed, the Rangers rank sixth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Ortiz or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ortiz Stats and Trends
- Ortiz has picked up a base knock in six of 11 contests this year, with multiple hits on one occasion.
- In the 11 games in which he’s logged a plate appearance this season, he has no home runs.
- He has scored four times this year in 11 games played (36.4%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Ortiz has picked up an RBI in two of 11 games this season, while knocking in multiple runs in one of them.
- He has gone down on strikes six times this season in 11 games played (54.5%), including one game where he fanned multiple times.
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (71.4%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (42.9%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Ortiz, the Orioles or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.