Taylor Trammell’s Seattle Mariners and the Pittsburgh Pirates, who will be sending Vince Velasquez to the hill, match up at T-Mobile Park on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Trammell ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Trammell
Get the latest odds for Trammell and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- The Pirates will send Velasquez (4-3) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, May 4 against the Tampa Bay Rays, throwing three innings and giving up one earned run.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.06, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .211 in seven games this season.
- The Pirates strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- Pirates pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.84 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.302 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With just 47 homers allowed, the Pirates rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Trammell or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Taylor Trammell Stats vs. the Pirates
Trammell Stats and Trends
- Trammell has a hit in six of 15 games this season, with zero multi-hit efforts.
- He has homered in 20.0% of his games in 2023 (three of 15), which amounts to 6.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in five of 15 contests this season.
- Trammell has plated at least one run five times this year in 15 games played (33.3%), including three times plating multiple runs (20.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 11 times this season in 15 tries (73.3%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 40.0% of games (six times).
|2 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (44.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (33.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (33.3%)|
|1 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (44.4%)|
Ready to bet on Trammell, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.