The upcoming matchup between Bo Bichette’s Toronto Blue Jays and the Minnesota Twins (with Pablo Lopez getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Bichette ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bichette
Get the latest odds for Bichette and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- Lopez (2-3) will take the mound for the Twins, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 27-year-old’s 3.90 ERA ranks 40th, 1.100 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 11.3 K/9 ranks fifth among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Twins strike out 10 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-best in MLB.
- The Twins have the second-best ERA (3.39) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.184 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Twins have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 47 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bichette or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bo Bichette Stats vs. the Twins
|6/3/2022||Chi Chi González||1-for-4||1||0||0||1||0/0||0|
Bichette Stats and Trends
- In 75.0% of his games this season (39-of-52), Bichette has recorded a hit. In 21 of those games (40.4%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has left the yard in 10 of 52 games in 2023 (19.2%), which is 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate in 26 of 52 games this year, including multiple runs scored in six of them.
- Bichette has picked up at least one RBI 21 times this year in 52 games played (40.4%), including eight games with more than one RBI (15.4%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 27 of 52 games this year (51.9%), while fanning multiple times in eight of those contests (15.4%).
|14 (63.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||25 (83.3%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||12 (40.0%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||19 (63.3%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (20.0%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (36.7%)|
Ready to bet on Bichette, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.