Target Field is where Brandon Belt and the Toronto Blue Jays will face off against starter Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins on Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Belt ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Belt
Get the latest odds for Belt and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins will send Lopez (2-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 3.90 ERA ranks 40th, 1.100 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 11.3 K/9 ranks fifth.
- The Twins average 10 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the league.
- The Twins have the second-best ERA (3.39) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.184 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- With just 47 homers allowed, the Twins rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Belt or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Belt Stats vs. the Twins
Belt Stats and Trends
- Belt has collected a base hit 20 times this season in 37 games played (54.1%), including multiple knocks on seven occasions (18.9%).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 37 games this season, he has swatted only two round-trippers.
- He has scored at least one run in 10 of 37 games played this season (27.0%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In seven of 37 games this year (18.9%), Belt has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has struck out in 78.4% of his 37 games this season, while fanning more than once in 45.9% of them (17).
|10 (58.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (50.0%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (30.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Belt, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.