Truist Park is where Michael Harris and the Atlanta Braves will challenge starter Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Harris ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Harris
Get the latest odds for Harris and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (3-4) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed eight hits in six innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 32-year-old ranks 43rd in ERA (4.11), 41st in WHIP (1.228), and 18th in K/9 (10.1).
- The Phillies average 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.65 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Phillies rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.337 WHIP this season.
- The Phillies have given up the ninth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 53 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Harris or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Michael Harris Stats vs. the Phillies
Harris Stats and Trends
- Harris has collected a hit in 15 of 29 games this year (51.7%), with multiple base hits in two of them.
- This season, he has hit a long ball in two of the 29 games, leaving the ballpark in 1.9% of his plate appearances.
- In eight of 29 games this year, he has crossed the plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Harris has driven in at least one run in six of 29 games played this season (20.7%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has struck out in 62.1% of his 29 games this season, while fanning more than once in 13.8% of those games (four).
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (64.7%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.9%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (41.2%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.9%)|
|3 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (17.6%)|
Ready to bet on Harris, the Braves or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.