Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers take on starter Dean Kremer and the Baltimore Orioles at 4:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Looking to put down a bet on Seager ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Seager
Get the latest odds for Seager and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles’ Kremer (5-1) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings while giving up one earned run on nine hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 27-year-old ranks 55th in ERA (4.61), 65th in WHIP (1.481), and 52nd in K/9 (7.3).
- The Orioles average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Orioles have the 13th-ranked ERA (4.18) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles rank 18th in MLB with a combined 1.322 WHIP this season.
- The Orioles have given up 64 home runs so far this season (the 21st-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Seager or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corey Seager Stats vs. the Orioles
Seager Stats and Trends
- In 78.9% of his games this season (15-of-19), Seager has posted a hit. In six of those games (31.6%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has gone yard in 21.1% of his games in 2023 (four of 19), which amounts to 4.8% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 52.6% of his 19 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 21.1% of those contests (four).
- In 52.6% of his 19 games this season, Seager has driven in a run (10 times). Also, he’s notched five games with multiple RBI in 2023 (26.3%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out at least once 12 times this season in 19 games (63.2%), including three games with more than one strikeout (15.8%).
|9 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (85.7%)|
|5 (41.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (14.3%)|
|7 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (42.9%)|
|3 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (14.3%)|
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (57.1%)|
Ready to bet on Seager, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.