Austin Hedges’ Pittsburgh Pirates and the Seattle Mariners, who will be sending Luis Castillo to the hill, face off at T-Mobile Park on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Hedges ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Hedges
Get the latest odds for Hedges and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- Castillo (3-2) will take the mound for the Mariners, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he allowed four hits in six scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 2.97 ERA ranks 16th, 1.040 WHIP ranks 14th, and 10.3 K/9 ranks 13th.
- The Mariners average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- Mariners pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.60 this year, third-best in baseball.
- Mariners pitchers have a 1.164 WHIP this season, lowest in the majors.
- With just 41 homers allowed, the Mariners rank first in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Hedges or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Austin Hedges Stats vs. the Mariners
Hedges Stats and Trends
- Hedges has recorded a hit in 12 games this year (28 games played, 42.9%), including one multi-hit game.
- He has not yet homered this season in 28 games.
- He has scored at least one run in six of 28 games played this season (21.4%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Hedges has picked up at least one RBI five times so far this season in 28 games played (17.9%), including one game in which he plated multiple runs.
- In 57.1% of his 28 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (16 times). He’s also had four games with multiple Ks in 2023 (14.3%).
|6 (46.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (40.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (6.7%)|
|3 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (20.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (26.7%)|
Ready to bet on Hedges, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.