Kauffman Stadium is where Jeimer Candelario and the Washington Nationals will take on starter Brady Singer and the Kansas City Royals on Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Candelario ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Candelario
Get the latest odds for Candelario and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- Singer (3-4) will take the mound for the Royals, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the Detroit Tigers, giving up five earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 7.48, a 2.15 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.642 in 10 games this season.
- The Royals have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Royals have pitched to a 5.26 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The Royals have a combined 1.470 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Royals rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Candelario or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jeimer Candelario Stats vs. the Royals
Candelario Stats and Trends
- Candelario has tallied a hit 30 times this season in 49 games played (61.2%), with 13 multi-hit efforts (26.5%).
- He has hit a home run in six of 49 games in 2023 (12.2%), which is 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 20 of 49 contests this season (40.8%), he has scored a run, and three of those games (6.1%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- In 28.6% of his 49 games this season, Candelario has plated a run (14 times). Also, he’s notched eight games with multiple RBI in 2023 (16.3%).
- In 63.3% of his contests this year (31 of 49), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In 10 of those games (20.4%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|16 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (66.7%)|
|7 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (28.6%)|
|10 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (47.6%)|
|3 (10.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (14.3%)|
|6 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (38.1%)|
Ready to bet on Candelario, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.