Josh Smith and the Texas Rangers will hit the field at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Saturday, May 27, where they will play the Baltimore Orioles and starting pitcher Dean Kremer. The matchup will begin at 4:05 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Smith ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Smith
Get the latest odds for Smith and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles’ Kremer (5-1) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, giving up one earned run while allowing nine hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.61 ERA ranks 55th, 1.481 WHIP ranks 65th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd.
- The Orioles average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 4.18 this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- The Orioles have a combined WHIP of 1.322 as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Orioles rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Smith or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Smith Stats vs. the Orioles
Smith Stats and Trends
- Smith has recorded a hit in 44.1% of his 34 games this season, with more than one hit in 8.8% of those contests (three).
- He has hit a home run in three games this season, going deep in 2.9% of his chances at the plate.
- In 35.3% of his 34 games this season, he has scored a run (12 times). Also, he’s put up four games with multiple runs in 2023 (11.8%).
- In four of 34 games this season, Smith has driven in a run. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- He has been set down on strikes in 20 of 34 games this year, including multiple Ks in 10 of them.
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (52.6%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.8%)|
|4 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (42.1%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.5%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (15.8%)|
Ready to bet on Smith, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.