Joey Wiemer and the Milwaukee Brewers will hit the field at American Family Field on Saturday, May 27, where they will square off against the San Francisco Giants and starting pitcher Logan Webb. The matchup will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Wiemer ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wiemer
Get the latest odds for Wiemer and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants will send Webb (3-5) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he allowed four hits in six scoreless innings against the Miami Marlins.
- The 26-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (2.91), 24th in WHIP (1.108), and 30th in K/9 (9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Giants average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Giants rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.302 WHIP this season.
- The Giants have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wiemer or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Joey Wiemer Stats vs. the Giants
Wiemer Stats and Trends
- Wiemer has picked up a hit in 23 of 48 games this season, with multiple hits in five of them.
- He has hit a long ball in five games this season, leaving the ballpark in 3.1% of his trips to home plate.
- In 15 of 48 games this season (31.3%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Wiemer has plated at least one run in nine of 48 games played this season (18.8%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 31 times this year in 48 games (64.6%), including 12 games with more than one strikeout (25.0%).
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (39.1%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.3%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (30.4%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (13.0%)|
Ready to bet on Wiemer, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.