Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers face off against starter Logan Webb and the San Francisco Giants at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at American Family Field.
Looking to put down a bet on Yelich ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Yelich
Get the latest odds for Yelich and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants will send Webb (3-5) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander allowed four hits in six scoreless innings pitched against the Miami Marlins on Saturday.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 26-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (2.91), 24th in WHIP (1.108), and 30th in K/9 (9).
- The Giants have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Giants rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.302 WHIP this season.
- The Giants have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Yelich or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christian Yelich Stats vs. the Giants
Yelich Stats and Trends
- In 62.5% of his games this season (30-of-48), Yelich has posted a hit. In 13 of those games (27.1%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 12.5% of his games this season, he has homered (six of 48). He’s gone deep in 3.5% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run in 47.9% of his contests this season (23 of 48), with two or more runs scored in 11 of those contests (22.9%).
- Yelich has plated at least one run in 33.3% of his games this season (16 of 48), including two or more RBI in seven of those games (14.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes in 54.2% of his 48 games this year, while fanning more than once in 27.1% of those contests (13).
|16 (64.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|13 (52.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (43.5%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.0%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on Yelich, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.