Salvador Perez and the Kansas City Royals meet starter Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Kauffman Stadium.
Looking to place a wager on Pérez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pérez
Get the latest odds for Pérez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- Gray (4-5) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings pitched against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday.
- The 25-year-old ranks 10th in ERA (2.65), 52nd in WHIP (1.370), and 52nd in K/9 (7.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Nationals strike out just 7.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Nationals have pitched to a 4.57 this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.441 as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Nationals have allowed 63 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pérez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Salvador Pérez Stats vs. the Nationals
Pérez Stats and Trends
- Perez has collected a base hit 34 times this year in 46 games played (73.9%), including multiple knocks on 14 occasions (30.4%).
- In 21.7% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (10 of 46). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 5.6% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 39.1% of his 46 games this season, he has scored (18 times). Also, he’s notched five games with multiple runs in 2023 (10.9%).
- Perez has produced at least one run in 43.5% of his games this season (20 of 46), including more than one RBI in seven of them (15.2%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- In 63.0% of his 46 games this season, he has struck out (29 times). He’s also had nine games with multiple Ks in 2023 (19.6%).
|20 (83.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (27.3%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (27.3%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (50.0%)|
Ready to bet on Pérez, the Royals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.