At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will take the field against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Zack Wheeler at Truist Park, airing on FS1.
Looking to bet on Riley ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Riley
Get the latest odds for Riley and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (3-4) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw six innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks, giving up three earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 32-year-old’s 4.11 ERA ranks 43rd, 1.228 WHIP ranks 41st, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 18th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Phillies strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.65 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Phillies rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.337 WHIP this season.
- The Phillies have given up the ninth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 53 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Riley or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Austin Riley Stats vs. the Phillies
Riley Stats and Trends
- Riley has recorded a hit 38 times this season in 51 games played (74.5%), with 13 multi-hit efforts (25.5%).
- Out of the 51 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in eight contests (15.7%), homering in 4% of his plate appearances.
- In 49.0% of his games this season (25 of 51), he has touched home plate at least one time. In four of those games (7.8%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Riley has plated at least one run in 19 of 51 games this year (37.3%). He has collected more than one RBI in six of those contests (11.8%).
- In 36 of 51 games this season (70.6%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 18 of those games (35.3%) included an effort that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|21 (77.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (70.8%)|
|9 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.7%)|
|14 (51.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (45.8%)|
|2 (7.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|8 (29.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (45.8%)|
Ready to bet on Riley, the Braves or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.