The upcoming contest between Gunnar Henderson’s Baltimore Orioles and the Texas Rangers (with Andrew Heaney drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:05 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Henderson ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Henderson
Get the latest odds for Henderson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Heaney (3-3) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up no earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.12, 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .213 in nine games this season.
- The Rangers average the 20th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have the sixth-best ERA (3.74) in the majors this season.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.199 WHIP this season, fourth-best in the majors.
- With just 49 homers allowed, the Rangers rank sixth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Henderson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gunnar Henderson Stats vs. the Rangers
Henderson Stats and Trends
- Henderson has a hit in 50.0% of his games this year (23 of 46), and he posted multiple base knocks in six of those contests (13.0%).
- He has homered in five games this season, leaving the ballpark in 2.9% of his chances at the plate.
- He has touched home plate in 23 of 46 games this year, including multiple runs scored in three of them.
- In nine of 46 games this year (19.6%), Henderson has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- In 73.9% of his contests this year (34 of 46), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 12 of those games (26.1%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|13 (59.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (41.7%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.5%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (54.2%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.5%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Henderson, the Orioles or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.