On Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET, Jesse Winker and the Milwaukee Brewers will challenge starter Logan Webb and the San Francisco Giants at American Family Field, airing on BSWI.
Looking to place a wager on Winker ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Winker
Get the latest odds for Winker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants’ Webb (3-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- The 26-year-old’s 2.91 ERA ranks 13th, 1.108 WHIP ranks 24th, and 9 K/9 ranks 30th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Giants strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.302 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- The Giants have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Winker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jesse Winker Stats vs. the Giants
Winker Stats and Trends
- Winker has tallied a hit 17 times this season in 38 games played (44.7%), with five multi-hit efforts (13.2%).
- He has not yet hit a long ball this season in 38 games.
- He has scored in 11 of 38 contests this season.
- Winker has notched at least one RBI eight times this season in 38 tries (21.1%), including driving in more than one run in 10.5% of games (four times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 22 out of 38 games this year (57.9%), while fanning multiple times in six of those games (15.8%).
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (58.8%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (23.5%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (23.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (29.4%)|
Ready to bet on Winker, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.