On Saturday, May 27 at 4:07 PM ET, Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros will challenge starter Kyle Muller and the Oakland Athletics at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, airing on NSPCA.
Looking to wager on Alvarez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Alvarez
Get the latest odds for Alvarez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- The Athletics’ Muller (1-4) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed eight hits in five innings pitched against the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 8.04, 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .348 in 10 games this season.
- The Athletics average just 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in the league.
- The Athletics have pitched to a 6.83 this season, which ranks 30th in baseball.
- The Athletics have a combined WHIP of 1.657 as a pitching staff, which is worst in baseball this season.
- The Athletics have allowed the most home runs this season with 88, or 1.7 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Alvarez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Yordan Alvarez Stats vs. the Athletics
Alvarez Stats and Trends
- Alvarez has collected a hit in 34 out of 44 games this season (77.3%), with multiple base hits in nine of those contests (20.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in 25.0% of his games in 2023 (11 of 44), which amounts to 6.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run 26 times this year in 44 games played (59.1%), including three games with more than one run (6.8%).
- Alvarez has picked up at least one RBI 23 times this year in 44 games played (52.3%), including 13 games with more than one RBI (29.5%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 29 of 44 games this season (65.9%), while fanning multiple times in eight of those games (18.2%).
|19 (82.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (71.4%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (23.8%)|
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (61.9%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (33.3%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||13 (61.9%)|
Ready to bet on Alvarez, the Astros or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.