Trayce Thompson returns to action when the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Tampa Bay Rays and starter Tyler Glasnow at Tropicana Field on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Thompson ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Thompson
Get the latest odds for Thompson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- The Rays will send Glasnow to the mound for his first start this season.
- The last time the 29-year-old pitched was on Saturday, Oct. 8 against the Cleveland Guardians. The righty threw five scoreless innings as the starter in that matchup.
- He finished last season with a 1.35 ERA and a 0.9 WHIP in two games.
- The Rays average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.68 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined 1.213 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
- The Rays have given up the eighth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 52 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Thompson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Thompson Stats and Trends
- Thompson has recorded a hit in five games this year (32 games played, 15.6%), including one multi-hit game.
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 32 games this season, he has swatted two homers.
- He has scored at least one run in eight of 32 games played this season (25.0%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In four of 32 games this season (12.5%), Thompson has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 23 out of 32 games this year (71.9%), while fanning multiple times in nine of them (28.1%).
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||3 (16.7%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (22.2%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (11.1%)|
Ready to bet on Thompson, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.