At 4:07 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Jesus Aguilar and the Oakland Athletics will suit up against the Houston Astros and starting pitcher Framber Valdez at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, airing on NSPCA.
Looking to put down a bet on Aguilar ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Aguilar
Get the latest odds for Aguilar and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Valdez (4-4) will take the mound for the Astros, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander did not allow a run in nine innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 2.45 ERA ranks seventh, 1.030 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.8 K/9 ranks 20th.
- The Astros average 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.23 this season, which ranks first in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.187 WHIP this season, third-best in the majors.
- The Astros have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 53, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Aguilar or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jesús Aguilar Stats vs. the Astros
Aguilar Stats and Trends
- Aguilar has collected a base hit 16 times this year in 35 games played (45.7%), including multiple knocks on six occasions (17.1%).
- He has gone yard in 11.4% of his games in 2023 (four of 35), which amounts to 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least once seven times this year in 35 games played (20.0%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- In 14.3% of his contests this year (five of 35), Aguilar has notched at least one RBI. In three of those games (8.6%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- He has fanned 20 times this season in 35 games played (57.1%), including 10 times striking out multiple times (28.6%).
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (42.9%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (14.3%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (23.8%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.5%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (14.3%)|
Ready to bet on Aguilar, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.