The upcoming matchup between Miguel Rojas’ Los Angeles Dodgers and the Tampa Bay Rays (with Tyler Glasnow getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Rojas ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rojas
Get the latest odds for Rojas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- Glasnow gets the nod for the Rays and will make his first start of the season.
- The 29-year-old right-hander hasn’t pitched since last season. He last appeared on Saturday, Oct. 8 against the Cleveland Guardians, when he pitched five scoreless innings as the starter.
- He finished last season with a 1.35 ERA and a 0.9 WHIP in two games.
- The Rays strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.68 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- Rays pitchers have a 1.213 WHIP this season, fifth-best in the majors.
- The Rays have given up the eighth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 52 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rojas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Miguel Rojas Stats vs. the Rays
Rojas Stats and Trends
- Rojas has collected a base hit 15 times this season in 31 games played (48.4%), including multiple knocks on five occasions (16.1%).
- In the 31 games in which he’s logged a plate appearance this season, he has no home runs.
- He has scored at least a run in seven of 31 games played this season (22.6%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Rojas has knocked in a run twice this year in 31 tries, but he did not drive in multiple runs in either of those games.
- He has struck out 12 times this season in 31 games played (38.7%), including one game where he fanned multiple times.
|5 (31.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (66.7%)|
|2 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (20.0%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (26.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (13.3%)|
Ready to bet on Rojas, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.