Truist Park is where Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves will face off against starter Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Olson ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Olson
Get the latest odds for Olson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Wheeler (3-4) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed six innings while giving up three earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 32-year-old’s 4.11 ERA ranks 43rd, 1.228 WHIP ranks 41st, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 18th.
- The Phillies strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.65 this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.337 WHIP this season, 21st in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 53, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Olson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Matt Olson Stats vs. the Phillies
Olson Stats and Trends
- Olson has collected a base hit 31 times this year in 51 games played (60.8%), including multiple knocks on 11 occasions (21.6%).
- Out of the 51 games he has played in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 13 contests (25.5%), going deep in 6.1% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 31 times this season in 51 games played (60.8%), including nine games with more than one run (17.6%).
- Olson has picked up at least one RBI 23 times this year in 51 tries (45.1%), including driving in more than one run in 19.6% of games (10 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on four occasions.
- In 86.3% of his 51 games this season, he has struck out (44 times). He’s also had 19 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (37.3%).
|16 (59.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (62.5%)|
|5 (18.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (25.0%)|
|15 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (66.7%)|
|7 (25.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|13 (48.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (41.7%)|
Ready to bet on Olson, the Braves or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.