The upcoming matchup between Andrew McCutchen’s Pittsburgh Pirates and the Seattle Mariners (with Luis Castillo drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on McCutchen ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McCutchen
Get the latest odds for McCutchen and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- The Mariners’ Castillo (3-2) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while allowing four hits.
- The 30-year-old’s 2.97 ERA ranks 16th, 1.040 WHIP ranks 14th, and 10.3 K/9 ranks 13th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Mariners strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- Mariners pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.60 this year, third-best in baseball.
- The Mariners have a combined 1.164 WHIP as a pitching staff, first-lowest in MLB.
- The Mariners have given up the first-fewest long balls so far this season with only 41 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McCutchen or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Andrew McCutchen Stats vs. the Mariners
McCutchen Stats and Trends
- In 63.6% of his 44 games this season, McCutchen has notched a base hit (28 times). He’s also registered 11 multi-hit games in 2023 (25.0%).
- Out of the 44 games he has played in this season, he’s homered in eight contests (18.2%), leaving the yard in 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 45.5% of his contests this season (20 of 44), with two or more runs scored in five of those contests (11.4%).
- In 14 of 44 games this season (31.8%), McCutchen has driven in a run, and in five of those games (11.4%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 27 times this year in 44 games (61.4%), including nine games with more than one strikeout (20.5%).
|13 (61.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (65.2%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (21.7%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (52.2%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (21.7%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (39.1%)|
Ready to bet on McCutchen, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.