Brian Anderson and the Milwaukee Brewers will take the field at American Family Field on Saturday, May 27, where they will play the San Francisco Giants and starting pitcher Logan Webb. The game will start at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Anderson ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Anderson
Get the latest odds for Anderson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants will send Webb (3-5) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings without allowing a run on four hits in a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 26-year-old’s 2.91 ERA ranks 13th, 1.108 WHIP ranks 24th, and 9 K/9 ranks 30th.
- The Giants strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.302 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Giants rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Anderson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brian Anderson Stats vs. the Giants
Anderson Stats and Trends
- Anderson has picked up a hit in 28 of 49 games this year (57.1%), with multiple hits in nine of those contests (18.4%).
- In 12.2% of his games this season, he has homered (six of 49). He’s gone deep in 4.1% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 20 times this season in 49 contests (40.8%), including scoring multiple runs in 8.2% of games (four times).
- In 32.7% of his contests this season (16 of 49), Anderson has picked up at least one RBI. In seven of those games (14.3%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
- In 71.4% of his 49 games this season, he has struck out (35 times). He’s also had 15 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (30.6%).
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (54.2%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.5%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (37.5%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Anderson, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.