The upcoming contest between Mitch Haniger’s San Francisco Giants and the Milwaukee Brewers (with Corbin Burnes getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Haniger ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Haniger
Get the latest odds for Haniger and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- The Brewers’ Burnes (4-4) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in five innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.97 ERA ranks 41st, 1.218 WHIP ranks 37th, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 42nd.
- The Brewers strike out 8.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- The Brewers have the 14th-ranked ERA (4.19) in the majors this season.
- Brewers pitchers have a 1.305 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Brewers have allowed the fifth-most home runs this season with 70, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Haniger or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mitch Haniger Stats vs. the Brewers
Haniger Stats and Trends
- Haniger has reached base with a base hit 13 times this season in 25 games played (52.0%), including multiple knocks in 24.0% of them (six times).
- In 12.0% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (three of 25). He’s gone deep in 3.1% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least a run eight times this season in 25 contests (32.0%), including scoring multiple runs in 16.0% of games (four times).
- In 36.0% of his contests this season (nine of 25), Haniger has driven in at least one run. In three of those games (12.0%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
- He has gone down on strikes in 19 of 25 games this year, including multiple Ks in seven of them.
|8 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (45.5%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (18.2%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (27.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (27.3%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (36.4%)|
Ready to bet on Haniger, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.