On Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET, Rowdy Tellez and the Milwaukee Brewers will square off against starter Logan Webb and the San Francisco Giants at American Family Field, airing on BSWI.
Looking to put down a bet on Tellez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tellez
Get the latest odds for Tellez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Webb (3-5) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings without allowing a run on four hits in a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- The 26-year-old’s 2.91 ERA ranks 13th, 1.108 WHIP ranks 24th, and 9 K/9 ranks 30th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Giants have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.302 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Giants rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tellez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Rowdy Tellez Stats vs. the Giants
Tellez Stats and Trends
- In 67.4% of his 46 games this season, Tellez has notched a base hit (31 times). He’s also collected seven multi-hit games in 2023 (15.2%).
- He has homered in 11 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 7.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 37.0% of his games this year (17 of 46), he has touched home plate at least one time. In three of those games (6.5%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Tellez has driven in a run in 17 of 46 games this season, including multiple RBI in six of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 63.0% of his 46 games this season, while fanning more than once in 21.7% of those contests (10).
|17 (81.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (56.0%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.0%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.0%)|
|10 (47.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (28.0%)|
Ready to bet on Tellez, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.