Manuel Margot and the Tampa Bay Rays will take the field at Tropicana Field on Saturday, May 27, where they will face off against the Los Angeles Dodgers and starting pitcher Clayton Kershaw. The matchup will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Margot ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Margot
Get the latest odds for Margot and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Kershaw (6-4) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, giving up four earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 35-year-old’s 2.98 ERA ranks 19th, 1.099 WHIP ranks 21st, and 10.8 K/9 ranks ninth.
- The Dodgers average the 20th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 4.36 this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.247 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- The Dodgers have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Margot or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Manuel Margot Stats vs. the Dodgers
Margot Stats and Trends
- In 57.9% of his games this year (22-of-38), Margot has posted a hit. In six of those games (15.8%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 38 games this season, he has swatted just two dingers.
- He has scored in 13 of 38 games this year, including multiple runs scored in three of them.
- In 12 of 38 games this year, Margot has produced a run. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- In 44.7% of his 38 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (17 times). He’s also had three games with multiple Ks in 2023 (7.9%).
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (75.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (12.5%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (37.5%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (31.3%)|
Ready to bet on Margot, the Rays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.