Michael Brosseau’s Milwaukee Brewers and the San Francisco Giants, who will be sending Logan Webb to the mound, square off at American Family Field on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Brosseau ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Brosseau
Get the latest odds for Brosseau and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants will send Webb (3-5) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander allowed four hits in six scoreless innings pitched against the Miami Marlins on Saturday.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 26-year-old’s 2.91 ERA ranks 13th, 1.108 WHIP ranks 24th, and 9 K/9 ranks 30th.
- The Giants strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.302 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- The Giants have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Brosseau or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Michael Brosseau Stats vs. the Giants
Brosseau Stats and Trends
- Brosseau has collected a hit in 13 of 24 games this season (54.2%), with multiple base hits in two of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 16.7% of his games this season (24 contests), going yard in 5.7% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored in four of 24 contests this year.
- In six of 24 games this season, Brosseau has driven in a run. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- In 12 of 24 games this season (50.0%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, six of those games (25.0%) included an effort that resulted in two or more punchouts.
|8 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (41.7%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (8.3%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (16.7%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (16.7%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Brosseau, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.