The upcoming matchup between J.T. Realmuto’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Atlanta Braves (with Charlie Morton getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Realmuto ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Realmuto
Get the latest odds for Realmuto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- The Braves will send Morton (5-4) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed seven hits in five innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 39-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.414 WHIP ranks 58th, and 9.3 K/9 ranks 25th.
- The Braves have a 9.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- The Braves have pitched to a 3.70 this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Braves have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Braves have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Realmuto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.T. Realmuto Stats vs. the Braves
Realmuto Stats and Trends
- Realmuto has reached base with a base hit 30 times this year in 45 games played (66.7%), including multiple knocks in 26.7% of them (12 times).
- He has hit a long ball in 6.7% of his games this season (45 contests), going yard in 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored 16 times this year in 45 games played (35.6%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Realmuto has notched at least one RBI 13 times this year in 45 games played (28.9%), including four times driving in multiple runs (8.9%).
- In 27 of 45 games this year (60.0%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, eight of those games (17.8%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (78.3%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (39.1%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (43.5%)|
|1 (4.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (21.7%)|
Ready to bet on Realmuto, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.