The upcoming contest between Jose Siri’s Tampa Bay Rays and the Los Angeles Dodgers (with Clayton Kershaw drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Siri ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Siri
Get the latest odds for Siri and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Kershaw (6-4) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed five hits in 3 2/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The 35-year-old’s 2.98 ERA ranks 19th, 1.099 WHIP ranks 21st, and 10.8 K/9 ranks ninth among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 20th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 4.36 this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- Dodgers pitchers have a 1.247 WHIP this season, seventh-best in the majors.
- The Dodgers have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 15th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Siri or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jose Siri Stats vs. the Dodgers
Siri Stats and Trends
- Siri has collected a base hit 19 times this year in 28 games played (67.9%), including multiple knocks on five occasions (17.9%).
- He has hit a home run in 32.1% of his games in 2023 (nine of 28), which amounts to 8.9% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored a run in 16 of 28 games this year, including multiple runs scored in four of them.
- Siri has notched an RBI in 14 of 28 games this year, including multiple RBI in six of them.
- In 23 of 28 games this season (82.1%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, four of those games (14.3%) included an effort that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|12 (70.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (63.6%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (18.2%)|
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (63.6%)|
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (36.4%)|
|8 (47.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (54.5%)|
Ready to bet on Siri, the Rays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.