James Outman’s Los Angeles Dodgers and the Tampa Bay Rays, who will be sending Tyler Glasnow to the hill, square off at Tropicana Field on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Outman ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Outman
Get the latest odds for Outman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- The Rays will send out Glasnow for his first start of the season.
- The last time the 29-year-old righty pitched was on Saturday, Oct. 8, throwing five scoreless innings as the starter against the Cleveland Guardians.
- Last season, he posted a 1.35 ERA with 13.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Rays have the fourth-best ERA (3.68) in the majors this season.
- The Rays have a combined WHIP of just 1.213 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- The Rays have allowed the eighth-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Outman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
James Outman Stats vs. the Rays
Outman Stats and Trends
- Outman has picked up a hit in 26 of 50 games this year (52.0%), with multiple hits in 12 of them (24.0%).
- In seven of 50 games this season, he has hit a long ball (14.0%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 4.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 20 times this season in 50 games played (40.0%), including seven times when he tallied multiple runs (14.0%).
- Outman has produced at least one run 13 times this season in 50 tries (26.0%), including driving in more than one run in 14.0% of games (seven times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on four occasions.
- He has fanned 36 times this season in 50 tries (72.0%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 42.0% of games (21 times).
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (55.6%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (22.2%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (37.0%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (18.5%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (29.6%)|
Ready to bet on Outman, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.