At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Julio Rodriguez and the Seattle Mariners will take the diamond against the Pittsburgh Pirates and starting pitcher Vince Velasquez at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to wager on Rodriguez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rodriguez
Get the latest odds for Rodriguez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- The Pirates will hand the ball to Velasquez (4-3) for his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, May 4 against the Tampa Bay Rays, throwing three innings and giving up one earned run.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.06, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .211 in seven games this season.
- The Pirates average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 3.84 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Pirates have a combined WHIP of 1.302 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Pirates have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 47 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rodriguez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Julio Rodriguez Stats vs. the Pirates
Rodriguez Stats and Trends
- Rodriguez has recorded a hit 30 times this season in 49 games played (61.2%), with 15 multi-hit efforts (30.6%).
- In 16.3% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball (eight of 49). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.6% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- In 27 of 49 contests this season (55.1%), he has scored a run, and five of those games (10.2%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- Rodriguez has notched at least one RBI 16 times this year in 49 games played (32.7%), including five games with more than one RBI (10.2%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has fanned 38 times this season in 49 games played (77.6%), including 19 times punching out multiple times (38.8%).
|18 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (54.5%)|
|10 (37.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (22.7%)|
|16 (59.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (50.0%)|
|5 (18.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.6%)|
|11 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (22.7%)|
Ready to bet on Rodriguez, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.