Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies meet starter Charlie Morton and the Atlanta Braves at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Truist Park.
Looking to place a bet on Stott ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Stott
Get the latest odds for Stott and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- The Braves will send Morton (5-4) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed seven hits in five innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday.
- The 39-year-old ranks 33rd in ERA (3.61), 58th in WHIP (1.414), and 25th in K/9 (9.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Braves have a 9.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- The Braves have pitched to a 3.70 this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Braves have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Braves have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Stott or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryson Stott Stats vs. the Braves
Stott Stats and Trends
- Stott has a hit in 81.6% of his games this year (40 of 49), and he posted multiple hits in 18 of those games (36.7%).
- He has hit a home run in five of 49 games in 2023 (10.2%), which is 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 34.7% of his 49 games this season. That includes more than one run scored in 8.2% of those contests (four).
- Stott has notched at least one RBI 14 times this year in 49 games played (28.6%), including six times driving in multiple runs (12.2%).
- In 26 of 49 games this season (53.1%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, nine of those games (18.4%) included an effort that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||23 (88.5%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (38.5%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (23.1%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (7.7%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (23.1%)|
Ready to bet on Stott, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.