Kauffman Stadium is where Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals will challenge starter Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Witt ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Witt
Get the latest odds for Witt and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- Gray (4-5) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings pitched against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday.
- The 25-year-old ranks 10th in ERA (2.65), 52nd in WHIP (1.370), and 52nd in K/9 (7.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Nationals strike out just 7.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.57 this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 25th in MLB with a combined 1.441 WHIP this season.
- With 63 homers allowed, the Nationals rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Witt or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bobby Witt Jr. Stats vs. the Nationals
Witt Stats and Trends
- Witt has recorded a hit 31 times this year in 51 games played (60.8%), with 14 multi-hit efforts (27.5%).
- In eight of 51 games this season, he has hit a long ball (15.7%). He’s left the yard in 4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 54.9% of his 51 games this season, he has scored (28 times). Also, he’s notched five games with multiple runs in 2023 (9.8%).
- Witt has driven in at least one run 17 times this year in 51 games played (33.3%), including four times plating multiple runs (7.8%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 31 of 51 games this season (60.8%), while fanning multiple times in 12 of those contests (23.5%).
|16 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (60.0%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (24.0%)|
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (52.0%)|
|5 (19.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.0%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Ready to bet on Witt, the Royals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.