Jack Suwinski and the Pittsburgh Pirates meet starter Luis Castillo and the Seattle Mariners at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at T-Mobile Park.
Looking to place a wager on Suwinski ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Suwinski
Get the latest odds for Suwinski and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- The Mariners will send Castillo (3-2) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he allowed four hits in six scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 30-year-old’s 2.97 ERA ranks 16th, 1.040 WHIP ranks 14th, and 10.3 K/9 ranks 13th.
- The Mariners average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.60 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- No team allows fewer walks and hits than the Mariners, who lead MLB with a 1.164 WHIP.
- The Mariners have given up the first-fewest long balls so far this season with only 41 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Suwinski or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jack Suwinski Stats vs. the Mariners
Suwinski Stats and Trends
- Suwinski has collected a hit in 22 of 42 games this year, with multiple hits in seven of them.
- In 16.7% of his games this season, he has homered (seven of 42). He’s left the yard in 5.6% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 14 of 42 games this year (33.3%), he has touched home plate at least one time, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Suwinski has driven in at least one run 16 times this year in 42 tries (38.1%), including driving in more than one run in 11.9% of games (five times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on three occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 69.0% of his games this year (29 of 42), striking out multiple times in 15 of those games (35.7%).
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (47.4%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (26.3%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (36.8%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (21.1%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (36.8%)|
Ready to bet on Suwinski, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.