At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Michael Massey and the Kansas City Royals will take the diamond against the Washington Nationals and starting pitcher Josiah Gray at Kauffman Stadium, airing on BSKC.
Looking to place a wager on Massey ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Massey
Get the latest odds for Massey and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- The Nationals will hand the ball to Gray (4-5) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 25-year-old ranks 10th in ERA (2.65), 52nd in WHIP (1.370), and 52nd in K/9 (7.3).
- The Nationals average just 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in the league.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.57 this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 25th in MLB with a combined 1.441 WHIP this season.
- With 63 homers allowed, the Nationals rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Massey or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Michael Massey Stats vs. the Nationals
Massey Stats and Trends
- Massey has tallied a hit 22 times this season in 45 games played (48.9%), with six multi-hit efforts (13.3%).
- He has hit a home run in 6.7% of his games this season (45 contests), going yard in 2% of his plate appearances.
- In 13 of 45 games this season, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Massey has notched an RBI in 11 of 45 games this year, including multiple RBI in three of them.
- He has gone down on strikes in 33 of 45 games this season, including multiple Ks in 12 of them.
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (43.5%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (13.0%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (13.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (17.4%)|
Ready to bet on Massey, the Royals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.