At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Cal Raleigh and the Seattle Mariners will take the diamond against the Pittsburgh Pirates and starting pitcher Vince Velasquez at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to wager on Raleigh ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Raleigh
Get the latest odds for Raleigh and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- The Pirates’ Velasquez (4-3) will make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Thursday, May 4, when he threw three innings, giving up one earned run while allowing two hits against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.06, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .211 in seven games this season.
- The Pirates average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Pirates have the eighth-best ERA (3.84) in the majors this season.
- The Pirates have a combined WHIP of 1.302 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- With just 47 homers allowed, the Pirates rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Raleigh or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Cal Raleigh Stats vs. the Pirates
Raleigh Stats and Trends
- In 56.8% of his 44 games this season, Raleigh has notched a base hit (25 times). He’s also collected 10 multi-hit games in 2023 (22.7%).
- He has hit a long ball in five of 44 games in 2023 (11.4%), which is 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 21 of 44 contests this year (47.7%), he has scored, and three of those games (6.8%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- In 29.5% of his 44 games this season, Raleigh has tallied an RBI (13 times). Also, he’s put up seven games with multiple RBI in 2023 (15.9%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out in 72.7% of his 44 games this season, while fanning more than once in 22.7% of those contests (10).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (52.4%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (19.0%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (52.4%)|
|1 (4.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (19.0%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (23.8%)|
Ready to bet on Raleigh, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.