Andrea Vavassori, the No. 148-ranked player, and Miomir Kecmanovic, the No. 37-ranked player, will come together on May 30 for a match in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
You can see as Vavassori tries to hold off Kecmanovic on Tennis Channel.
Vavassori knocked off Alejandro Tabilo 6-4, 6-4 in the qualifying round on Thursday, which was his previous match. Kecmanovic’s last match, on May 23, 2023, was a two-set loss to Jack Draper (4-6, 5-7) in the Round of 16 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Andrea Vavassori vs Miomir Kecmanovic Stats Comparison
|Andrea Vavassori||Miomir Kecmanovic|
|12-5||2023 Match Record||14-14|
|25-14||2023 Set Record||34-32|
|1.8||2022 Aces Per Match||4.4|
|21||2022 Break Points Won||64|
Andrea Vavassori Recent Stats & Performance
- Vavassori was beaten in the qualification round 1 of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 2-6, 7-5, 2-6 by No. 142-ranked Pedro Martinez on May 8.
- In five tournaments on clay this year, Vavassori has gone 12-4 and has not won a title.
- Vavassori has played 23.8 games per match (38 in best-of-five matches) in 25 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Vavassori has won 24% of his return games and 78% on his serve.
- Including all surfaces, Vavassori has converted 39 of 94 break points in his past 10 tournaments (41.5%).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Vavassori has 71 aces (2.8 per match) and 62 double faults (2.5 per match).
Miomir Kecmanovic Recent Stats & Performance
- Kecmanovic suffered defeat in the round of 16 of his previous tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon) on May 23, when he lost 4-6, 5-7 to Draper.
- Kecmanovic has put up a 7-6 record in six tournaments on clay in 2023.
- Kecmanovic has played 22.9 games per match in 21 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Kecmanovic has won 25.4% of his return games and 75.9% of his service games.
- Kecmanovic has converted 53 of 119 break points (44.5%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Kecmanovic has registered 76 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (3.6 per match). He has committed 31 double faults (1.5 per match).