Matt Carpenter and the San Diego Padres will take the field at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, May 27, where they will face off against the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Luis Severino. The matchup will start at 1:05 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Carpenter ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carpenter
Get the latest odds for Carpenter and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- Severino heads to the mound for the Yankees to make his second start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Cincinnati Reds, giving up one earned run.
- The Yankees have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- The Yankees have the seventh-best ERA (3.75) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees have a combined WHIP of just 1.243 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With 57 homers allowed, the Yankees rank 14th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carpenter or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Matt Carpenter Stats vs. the Yankees
Carpenter Stats and Trends
- Carpenter has a hit in 38.5% of his games this season (15 of 39), and he posted multiple hits in three of them (7.7%).
- He has gone yard in four games this season, going deep in 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In nine of 39 games this year (23.1%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Carpenter has tallied at least one RBI 11 times this season in 39 tries (28.2%), including driving in more than one run in 12.8% of games (five times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on three occasions.
- He has fanned 27 times this season in 39 games played (69.2%), including 10 times striking out multiple times (25.6%).
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (38.9%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.6%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (16.7%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (16.7%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Carpenter, the Padres or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.