Javier Baez and the Detroit Tigers face off against starter Jesse Scholtens and the Chicago White Sox at 1:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Comerica Park.
Looking to place a bet on Báez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Báez
Get the latest odds for Báez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- Scholtens has been named the starter for the White Sox and will make his first start this season.
- The 29-year-old right-hander will make his first start after pitching in relief this campaign.
- He has pitched in three games this season with an ERA of 2.25, a batting average against of .214 and 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The White Sox have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.83) in the majors this season.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.399 WHIP this season.
- The White Sox have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Báez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Javier Báez Stats vs. the White Sox
Báez Stats and Trends
- Baez has a hit in 63.8% of his games this year (30 of 47), and he posted multiple hits in 11 of those contests (23.4%).
- He has gone yard in 6.4% of his games in 2023 (three of 47), which amounts to 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 16 of 47 games this season (34.0%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Baez has notched at least one RBI in 17 of 47 games this season (36.2%). He has collected more than one RBI in seven of those games (14.9%).
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 55.3% of his games this season (26 of 47), striking out multiple times in eight of those games (17.0%).
|15 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (57.7%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (23.1%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (30.8%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.8%)|
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (23.1%)|
Ready to bet on Báez, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.