Gavin Sheets and the Chicago White Sox take on starter Michael Lorenzen and the Detroit Tigers at 1:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Comerica Park.
Looking to place a wager on Sheets ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Sheets
Get the latest odds for Sheets and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- Lorenzen (2-2) will take the mound for the Tigers, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.08, a 2.82 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.210 in seven games this season.
- The Tigers have a eight K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Tigers have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.52) in the majors this season.
- Tigers pitchers have a 1.250 WHIP this season, eighth-best in the majors.
- The Tigers have allowed 65 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 23rd in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Sheets or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gavin Sheets Stats vs. the Tigers
Sheets Stats and Trends
- In 57.9% of his 38 games this season, Sheets has notched a base hit (22 times). He’s also registered four multi-hit games in 2023 (10.5%).
- In 18.4% of his games this season, he has gone yard (seven of 38). He’s left the yard in 5.7% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored in 14 of 38 contests this season.
- In 10 of 38 games this year (26.3%), Sheets has tallied an RBI, and in four of those games (10.5%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has struck out in 42.1% of his 38 games this season, while fanning more than once in 10.5% of those contests (four).
|12 (63.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (52.6%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (10.5%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (42.1%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (21.1%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (21.1%)|
Ready to bet on Sheets, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.