At 1:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Nelson Cruz and the San Diego Padres will take the field against the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Luis Severino at Yankee Stadium, airing on MLBN.
Looking to bet on Cruz ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Cruz
Get the latest odds for Cruz and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- Severino will take to the mound for the Yankees, his second start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Cincinnati Reds, throwing 4 2/3 innings and giving up one earned run.
- The Yankees have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- The Yankees have pitched to a 3.75 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a 1.243 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Yankees have allowed 57 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 14th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Cruz or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nelson Cruz Stats vs. the Yankees
|10/1/2021||Nestor Cortes Jr.||1-for-5||1||1||1||1||1/0||0|
|7/28/2021||Nestor Cortes Jr.||0-for-1||0||0||0||0||1/0||0|
Cruz Stats and Trends
- Cruz has picked up a hit in 47.1% of his 34 games this season, with multiple hits in 11.8% of those games (four).
- He has hit a home run in three of 34 games in 2023 (8.8%), which is 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run six times this season in 34 games played (17.6%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Cruz has tallied at least one RBI in five of 34 games this season (14.7%). He has collected two or more RBI in four of those games (11.8%).
- He has struck out at least once in 64.7% of his games this season (22 of 34), striking out multiple times in 11 of those contests (32.4%).
|9 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (43.8%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (12.5%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (18.8%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.3%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (12.5%)|
Ready to bet on Cruz, the Padres or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.