Fernando Tatis Jr. and the San Diego Padres will take the field at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, May 27, where they will challenge the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Luis Severino. The contest will begin at 1:05 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Tatis ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tatis
Get the latest odds for Tatis and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- The Yankees’ Severino will make his second start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Cincinnati Reds, giving up one earned run.
- The Yankees strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-best in MLB.
- The Yankees have the seventh-best ERA (3.75) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees have a combined 1.243 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Yankees have given up 57 home runs so far this season (the 14th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tatis or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Fernando Tatis Jr. Stats vs. the Yankees
Tatis Stats and Trends
- Tatis has collected a hit in 22 of 31 games this season, with multiple hits in 10 of them.
- He has homered in 22.6% of his games this season (31 contests), going yard in 5.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 16 of 31 contests this season (51.6%), he has scored, and three of those games (9.7%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- In 35.5% of his contests this year (11 of 31), Tatis has notched at least one RBI. In four of those games (12.9%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
- He has struck out one or more times in 19 of 31 games this season (61.3%), while fanning multiple times in six of those games (19.4%).
|10 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (70.6%)|
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (17.6%)|
|11 (78.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (17.6%)|
|6 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (29.4%)|
Ready to bet on Tatis, the Padres or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.