Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees face off against starter Michael Wacha and the San Diego Padres at 1:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Yankee Stadium.
Looking to place a wager on Torres ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Torres
Get the latest odds for Torres and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- Wacha (5-1) will take to the mound for the Padres and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Boston Red Sox while allowing five hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 3.58, a 3.21 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.152 in nine games this season.
- The Padres average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Padres have the 10th-best ERA (3.90) in the majors this season.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.257 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Padres rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Torres or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gleyber Torres Stats vs. the Padres
Torres Stats and Trends
- Torres has collected a base hit 36 times this year in 51 games played (70.6%), including multiple knocks on 13 occasions (25.5%).
- He has gone yard in 15.7% of his games in 2023 (eight of 51), which amounts to 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run in 26 of 51 games this year (51.0%), which includes more than one run scored in six of those games (11.8%).
- In 29.4% of his 51 games this season, Torres has driven in a run (15 times). Also, he’s put up eight games with multiple RBI in 2023 (15.7%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 45.1% of his games this year (23 of 51), striking out multiple times in five of those games (9.8%).
|20 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (76.2%)|
|7 (23.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (28.6%)|
|12 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (66.7%)|
|5 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (14.3%)|
|9 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Torres, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.