At 1:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees will take the field against the San Diego Padres and starting pitcher Michael Wacha at Yankee Stadium, airing on MLBN.
Looking to bet on Judge ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Judge
Get the latest odds for Judge and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- The Padres will send Wacha (5-1) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Boston Red Sox while allowing five hits.
- The 31-year-old has pitched to a 3.58 ERA this season with 8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.5 walks per nine across nine games.
- The Padres average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Padres have the 10th-best ERA (3.90) in the majors this season.
- Padres pitchers have a 1.257 WHIP this season, ninth-best in the majors.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Padres rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Judge or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Aaron Judge Stats vs. the Padres
Judge Stats and Trends
- Judge has recorded a hit in 27 of 42 games this season, with multiple hits in 10 of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 11 of 42 games in 2023 (26.2%), which is 7.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 61.9% of his contests this year (26 of 42), with more than one run scored in six of those contests (14.3%).
- Judge has driven in a run in 42.9% of his 42 games this season, with two or more RBI in 23.8% of those contests (10). He has also knocked in three or more runs in four contests.
- In 81.0% of his contests this year (34 of 42), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In 17 of those games (40.5%), he registered more than one punchout.
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (75.0%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (37.5%)|
|16 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (62.5%)|
|6 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (31.3%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (50.0%)|
Ready to bet on Judge, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.