Willie Calhoun and the New York Yankees will hit the field at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, May 27, where they will face off against the San Diego Padres and starting pitcher Michael Wacha. The matchup will start at 1:05 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Calhoun ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Calhoun
Get the latest odds for Calhoun and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- Wacha (5-1) will take the mound for the Padres, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Boston Red Sox while allowing five hits.
- The 31-year-old has pitched to a 3.58 ERA this season with 8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.5 walks per nine across nine games.
- The Padres strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.90 this year, 10th-best in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a 1.257 WHIP this season, ninth-best in the majors.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Padres rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Calhoun or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Willie Calhoun Stats vs. the Padres
Calhoun Stats and Trends
- Calhoun has tallied a hit 16 times this year in 29 games played (55.2%), with four multi-hit efforts (13.8%).
- In three of 29 games this season, he has hit a home run (10.3%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored in eight of 29 contests this year.
- In seven of 29 games this season (24.1%), Calhoun has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has struck out 13 times this season in 29 games played (44.8%), including one game where he fanned multiple times.
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (76.9%)|
|2 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (15.4%)|
|4 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (30.8%)|
|2 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (7.7%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (30.8%)|
Ready to bet on Calhoun, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.